Happy Friday, and welcome to your roundup of what’s new on Netflix for February 10, 2023. Only five new releases are coming to Netflix in the US today, so let’s go over those and the current trends on Netflix in the US. .
On the removal front, two movies are scheduled to drop tomorrow with the Mila Kunis comedy, A Christmas of bad mothers (2017) and In the middle of nowhere (2012)
Did you miss any of the other new releases added this week? Catch up on all the new movies and series here.
Best new movies and series on Netflix for February 10, 2023
your place or mine (2023)
Gender: Romantic comedy
Director: Aline Brosh McKenna
Cast: Reese Witherspoon Wesley Kimmel Steve Zahn
Writer: Aline Brosh McKenna
Execution time: 109min / 1h 49m
This week’s big premiere and Netflix’s new big romantic comedy for Valentine’s Day is your place or mineheaded by Reese Witherspoon and Ashton Kutcher.
The film sees the two main leads swapping houses for a week to see how the other lives.
In our review of the movie posted this morning, we gave it a PAUSE rating concluding:
“Overall, Your Place or Mine gave us older millennials, two of our biggest movie stars, a return to the genre and medium we love to see them in after years of television work. Still, the script finds itself in a tragic zone of too much plot and not enough chemistry and character building to succeed at the level these stars and their fans deserve.”
I love to hate you (Season 1)
number of episodes:10
Gender: Romantic comedy
Cast: Kim Ok-vin, Yoo Teo, Kim Ji-hun, Go Won-hee
Execution time: 55 minutes
For fans of Korean content on Netflix, one of the big new releases of February 2023 has just arrived with all ten episodes together.
Here’s what you can expect from the new romantic comedy series:
“For a lawyer who hates losing to men and an A-list actor who is wary of women, love means nothing until they are forced to date each other.”
Complete list of new releases on Netflix for February 10, 2023
2 new movies added today
- Married to Work (2022) – TV-PG – Swahili – To save their real estate agency, an ambitious businesswoman and her boss must convince an investor that they are married, even though they hate each other.
- Your Place or Mine (2023) Netflix Original – PG-13 – English – When best friends and total opposites Debbie and Peter swap houses for a week, they get a glimpse into each other’s lives that could open the door to love.
3 new TV series added today
- Love Is Blind (Season 3 – After the Alter) Netflix Original – TV-MA – English – Nick and Vanessa Lachey present this social experiment where single men and women seek love and become engaged, all before meeting in person.
- I Love to Hate You (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Korean
- My Lover, My Killer (Season 1) – TV-MA – English – This docuseries examines murder cases in which victims meet tragic ends due to relationships gone horribly wrong.
Netflix’s Top 10 for February 10, 2023
Now let’s check out the trending titles on the top 10 movie and TV show lists. After its launch yesterday, You has instantly risen to the top of the charts new amsterdam.
|1||You||Minions: The Rise of Gru|
|2||new amsterdam||Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile|
|3||ginny and georgia||Your people|
|4||Physical: 100||I can do bad alone|
|6||My dad the bounty hunter||The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring|
|7||Survivor||bad boys II|
|8||The Walking Dead||true spirit|
|9||cocomelon||Pamela, a love story|
|10||lockwood and company||Bill Russell: Legend|
What are you watching on Netflix this weekend? Let us know in the comments below.