We’re just days into 2023 and Netflix has been dropping new releases all week in the lead up. Here’s your daily roundup of everything new on Netflix for December 30, 2022. Plus, we’ll take a look at what’s trending in the top 10 on Netflix.
Looking ahead to the weekend, you’ll have the new Harry and Meghan docu-series launching tomorrow plus the big batch of first-month additions arriving on January 1, 2023.
Best new movies and series on Netflix for December 30, 2022
The glory (Season 1)
To emit: Song Hye-kyo, Lee Do-hyun, Lim Ji-yeon, Yeom Hye-ran, Park Sung-hoon, Jung Sung-ill
Execution time: 47 minutes
Rounding out Netflix’s excellent year of new Korean dramas is The Glory, which will reportedly release a second season later in 2023.
Here is the official logline for the new series:
“Years after surviving horrific high school abuse, a woman puts an elaborate revenge plan in motion to make the perpetrators pay for their crimes.”
White noise (2022)
Gender: Comedy, Drama, Horror
Director: Noah Baumbach
To emit: Adam Driver, Greta Gerwig, Don Cheadle
Writer: Noah Baumbach, Don DeLillo
Execution time: 136min / 2h 16m
Rounding out the 2022 movie list is White noisethe new original film that reunites Adam Driver with director Noah Baumbach.
Here’s Netflix’s official logline for the new movie:
“From Academy Award-nominated filmmaker Noah Baumbach comes a farcical comedy about a family dealing with love, death, and a toxic event on air.”
In our review of the movie, we finally conclude that it won’t be for everyone, but it’s still a good watch saying:
“While not for everyone and maybe not even for the Academy this time around, White Noise will leave Baumbach & DeLillo fans with a sly, knowing smile on their face.”
Nike Training Videos
Announced shortly earlier this month, ten new series of workout videos brought to you by Nike Training Club are now streaming on Netflix, getting you on track to burn off some of the pounds you’ve gained over the festive period.
Complete list of new releases on Netflix for December 30, 2022
4 new movies added today
- DSP (Hindi) (2022) – TV-14 – Hindi – Forced into exile after a run-in with a ruthless don, a young man returns as a police officer to exact revenge on his nemesis.
- DSP (Canada) (2022) – TV-14 – Kannada – Forced into exile after a run-in with a ruthless don, a young man returns as a police officer to exact revenge on his nemesis.
- Shirdi Sai (2012) – TV-PG – Telugu – After finding enlightenment in the Himalayas, a young man returns home to become a legendary spiritual leader in this stylized biography of Sai Baba.
- White Noise (2022) Netflix Original – R – English
16 new TV series added today
- 10 Minute Workouts (Season 1 – 26 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – Spanish – These workouts are great for building strength and burning calories for those who need to make every second count.
- 20 Minute Workouts (Season 1 – 10 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – This program aims for a full-body workout in just 20 minutes, offering a path to fitness for those with limited time in the day.
- 30 Minute Workouts (Season 1 – 3 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – This half hour of high energy interval training is based on short, intense bursts of effort followed by recovery periods.
- Alpha Males (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Spanish – Pedro, Luis, Raúl and Santi are four friends who feel a bit lost in the new world of empowered women, each trying to adapt in their own haphazard way.
- Body Weight Burn (Season 1 – 16 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Aiming to achieve maximum results without the need for equipment, this high-energy series combines targeted sessions and full-body workouts.
- Party Aunt from Chicago (Part 2) Netflix Original – TV-MA – English – Chicago Party Aunt Diane is an idolized troublemaker with a talent for avoiding adulthood, and a soft spot for her introspective nephew.
- Fall in Love with Vinyasa (Season 1 – 6 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Expert Nike trainers demonstrate how to incorporate Vinyasa-inspired yoga into your daily life to build strength and unlock the energy of your body and mind.
- Feel-Good Fitness (Season 1 – 6 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – Spanish – Little time? No problem. Start your day with a series of fast-paced, energized workouts led by expert Nike trainers.
- High Intensity Training (Season 1 – 14 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – These supercharged training sessions offer intense full-body workouts that aim to achieve big results in a short amount of time.
- HIT & Strength with Tara (Season 1 – 14 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Motivating and optimistic, Tara Nicolas guides you through a series of rigorous exercises designed to promote core strength and increase stamina.
- Kickstart Fitness with the Basics (Season 1 – 13 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – These easy workouts with top Nike trainers will get you moving and help you find your physical rhythm—no experience or equipment required.
- Rise of Empires: Ottoman (Season 2) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Turkish – Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II wages an epic campaign to take the Byzantine capital of Constantinople and shapes the course of history for centuries.
- Secrets of Summer (Season 2) Netflix Original – TV-G – Spanish – A remote Argentine beach resort revives its wakeboarding competition, attracting Mexican athlete Steffi, who is determined to discover a family secret.
- The Glory (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Korean
- The Ultimatum: France (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – French – Six couples on the cusp of lifelong love are given an ultimatum: Get engaged or break up. Before deciding, they will swap partners for three weeks.
- Two Weeks to a Stronger Core (Season 1 – 7 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Nike Certified Trainers teach you how to build a stronger core with quick routines you can do alone or with the whole family.
Netflix’s Top 10 for December 30, 2022
|1||Wednesday||Crystal Onion: A Knives Out Mystery|
|2||Emily in Paris||Matilda the musical by Roald Dahl|
|4||The Witcher: Origin of Blood||trolls|
|5||the recruit||after ever happy|
|6||The circle||Bullet train|
|7||alice on the border||Side effects|
|8||harry and meghan||sing 2|
|9||I am an assasin||The Volcano: Whakaari Rescue|
|10||firefly lane||7 donne e un misterio|
What are you currently watching on Netflix? Let us know in the comments below.